Client Executive V- Electronic Payments
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2018 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fifth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation. "Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer.
As a global leader in financial services technology, Fiserv is driving innovation and changing the way financial services are delivered to businesses and consumers. The Electronic Payments business unit provides solutions to the financial services industry for electronic billing and payments, online banking and mobile banking, online funds transfer, person-to-person payments, business-to-consumer payments and personal financial account aggregation services. Our award-winning solutions are developed based on extensive user testing and are offered in multiple delivery models to serve more than 3,500 financial institutions from community banks to credit unions to the largest U.S. banks.
They are the primarycontact for our client’s E-Payments relationship. They are responsible for managing and growing the relationship through proper planning and execution of the E-Payments specific account plan in conjunction with the Client Partners pan-Fiserv account plan.
As a Client Executive, you can look forward to
Leading and growing the Business Unit relationship through the use of business development, dedicated planning, while being highly responsive to your client’s needs. Your focus is to be a valued advisor across the Business Unit spectrum and to be their advocate while balancing the client’s needs with Fiserv’s performance expectations.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the business unit lead and point of contact for Businessspecificplans.
- Act as client face for specific opportunities, issuesandproblemresolution
- Maintain a deepknowledge of all BusinessUnit sales opportunities, renewals, and status of client impacting items including ownership of BU pricing
- Beaccountable for communication & remediation of specific BusinessUnitdelivery dedications
- WhatThisisNot: Solely focused on Business Unit performance without the understanding and collaboration of impacts to the overall pan-Fiserv relationship. Sales and At-Risk forecasting will be reported by and within each Business Unit (not inter-department) to avoid duplicative efforts.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Basic financial experience
Very strong communication skills
Able to build client relationships
Ability to travel 50-75%
5+ years in an account management role
Experienced in selling in Financial Institutions
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More