You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FiservProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitleDemand Generation Campaign Manager
Demand Generation Campaign Manager
You will be an essential member of the Demand Center of Excellence managing campaigns across the Fiserv enterprise. As a Campaign Manager you will work in partnership with Enterprise Marketing, Business Unit Marketers, Sales, and Relationship Managers to create programs to drive engagement and pipeline.
In this role you will be responsible for advising on demand strategy and campaign execution based on stakeholder objectives, budget, and timeline. Programs may include inbound, outbound and pipeline acceleration. They may be to drive top-of-funnel, middle of funnel, or bottom of the funnel conversion. You will be responsible for program design recommending the right tactic mix, channel, and touches to accomplish objectives.
What you will do
- Work with stakeholders to understand their objectives, target audience, budget, and timing. Stakeholders will provide Campaign Brief and necessary content assets to support the campaign.
- Advise on demand strategy to accomplish objectives, recommend program design, and manage campaign execution within agreed upon timelines and budget.
- Project Manage the collection of campaign assets, required forms for email and landing page development, reviews and approvals, and gather sales support to assist in lead follow up.
- Ensure that copy and graphics align to brand standards.
- Manage the lead hand-off and follow up process. Ensure training is conducted (if needed) between stakeholders and Sales.
- Set up campaigns to capture success metrics and the reporting of actuals against estimates.
- Monitor campaign performance. Meet with stakeholders regularly to report on results and make recommendations on campaign optimization.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing, business, or other related field) required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) demand generation & campaign management
- Campaign management for driving new logo, up-sell, cross-sell, and acceleration, reporting & analysis, and campaign optimization
- Proficiency building campaigns in a Marketing Automation Platform inclusive of list development and segmentation, leveraging dynamic content, setting up nurture/trigger campaigns, & lead generation form development and autoresponder programs
What would be great to have
- Proficiency using Marketo
- Experience using ON24 webinar platform
- Experience with a large corporation, preferably B2B Tech or FinTech
- Experience with Forrester Decisions best practices and frameworks
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and its reporting structure
Travel Required: 10%
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.