You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Strategy Analyst do?
Support the Strategy team in developing long range and go-to-market plans and finding opportunities to drive growth for the Payments & Digital Solutions businesses. You'll provide a creative, forward-thinking strategy. Assist the team in aggregating & synthesizing data for presenting & communicating opportunities, building key partnerships internally and externally, evaluating & positioning our solution set, and encouraging a portfolio management perspective on the team. If you are results-oriented, resourceful, and can handle pace and multiple demands and keep the team on plan despite challenging priorities, this could be the next step in your career.
• Building benchmarks of existing product offerings against competitors and industry trends to identify, assess, and develop opportunities that will lead to growth, strengthen our position in the marketplace, and provide better value for our clients.
• Supporting business strategy development, go to market strategy, crafting partnership plans, and business plans across new and existing solutions.
• Evaluating partnership and acquisition candidates for product fit, alignment and growth potential to fill gaps in the experience.
• Creating an environment that fosters innovation, execution, accountability and engagement at all levels.
• Driving the creation of thought leadership of Payments & Digital Solutions.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
o Bachelor Degree required
o Minimum of 1-2 years progressive experience in working in financial institutions, with focus on M&A, Research, Strategy, or Business Consulting
o Keen abilities to synthesize market, industry, business and competitive information to inform key product and strategy decisions
o Experience in developing and presenting business cases to secure capital and internal support from a broad range of executives.
o Experience translating product strategy to top line growth
o Demonstrated understanding of relevant external, industry, and regulatory trends
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.