We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Stock Purchase Plan
Exceptional value, optional within your total rewards package
401(k) w/Company match
Build your personal financial future through regular contributions
Continuing Education / Professional Development:
Tuition reimbursement can help foster future growth
Paid Time off and Flexible hours
We take our Recharge & Refuel policy seriously
Creating innovation with industry leading software, tools, and capabilities
Receive kudos, get tangible rewards for outstanding performance.
What does a great Accounts Payable Lead do? The Accounts Payable Lead will have significant accountability with an emphasis on financial reporting, accounting processes and systems, data driven performance, vendor focus, strong internal controls, expense reduction, Sarbanes Oxley compliance ownership and strong business partnering.
He/ she must demonstrate hands-on experience in leading and managing multiple financial services – accounts payables, procurement, vendor maintenance, 1099 - US reporting structure, etc. Apart from operational excellence, we are looking for a demonstrated track record in enhancing service levels through process improvement and addressing evolving needs of the business. He/ she must possess strong leadership and systems knowledge of SAP or large ERP application. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Involved in the PTP processes: purchase requisitions, purchase orders (PO), non-PO processing, approval workflow review, vendor maintenance, helpdesk management, invoice processing and validation, maintenance of error logs, payment processing and 1099 U.S. reporting.
- Process mapping and assessing upstream and downstream risks. Proactively evaluate process flows for adequate controls and help drive standardization.
- Able to provide solution from end to end perspective and be part of strategic decision making and/or influence strategic decisions.
- Ensure SOX compliance for all controls.
- Liaison between Off-Shore shared services team, Fiserv approved purchasers, and internal and external customers.
- Project manages enhancements and defects, track risks and create mitigation plans for open projects, and publish governing dashboards to management.
- Work with vendors as necessary to resolve any payment related inquiries if escalated to On-Shore.
- Provide insight in purchasing and AP practices, standards and requirements.
- Other job duties as requested.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any business related degree.
- Strong accounts payable experience and accounting acumen.
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in operations and transformation management for PTP functions including: vendor set up and maintenance, 1099 U.S. reporting, invoice processing and validation, payment processing, helpdesk management, maintenance of error logs, purchase requisitions, purchase orders (PO), non-PO processing, and approval workflow review.
- Working experience with PTP functionality in large ERP system.
- Proven SOX experience.
- Participated in various transformation projects which delivered budgeted savings to an organization. Sound experience deploying PTP solutions and other automation tools.
- Candidate must be a pro-active self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature
- Must have analytical, problem solving, team building, and change management skills
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented with demonstrated follow-up skills
- Proficient in PC applications to include: MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Ideal candidate will have experience with offshore relationships
- Candidate will have knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures of A/P
- Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to respond to inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and business partners
- Working experience with SAP
- Working experience with SharePoint and Coupa is a plus
- Travel required: Should be open to travel abroad for short durations depending on the business needs. ~10% - 15%
Who We Are: This is the BU or Function description. No Fiserv boilerplate language should be included. If you are unsure of what content would appeal to candidates for this section, please consult your Talent Acquisition Partner.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.