You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
• Bachelor's Degree or a minimum 10 years relevant experience required
• 3 or more years of professional experience in an Information Technology role and environment required
• Previous leadership or management experience required
• Ability to communicate effectively is a requirement, as this position will build consensus with numerous internal and external resources and effectively influence technical direction of projects in order to be successful
• You will need to be very flexible with learning new technology quickly
• You will be leading teams in developing Windows technology, so previous experience developing on this platform is a preferred
• Experience working in the Financial Services industry or specifically with Fiserv products and services is a strong plus
• Good understanding of troubleshooting methodology
• You will work in an open, agile environment where we value team collaboration and constant improvement
• You have oversight of the full software development lifecycle required for a group of developers and testers in an agile environment
• You maintain relationships with internal & external partners during the implementation process to ensure that any critical issues requiring increased management attention are promptly addressed
• You will lead staff to implement clients in the most efficient, time driven manner
• You are responsible for total quality of the technical work in their domain, making sure that they are secure, defect-free
• Mentor technical staff during projects to ensure continuous improvement
• This includes working with each resource to define and act upon career paths and obtain appropriate training
• Is responsible for the hiring, training, staff development, performance appraisals, corrective action and pay review of technical personnel
• You will coordinate with internal Fiserv groups including Development, Database Engineering, Project Management, Account Management, and Distributed Systems Operations and Network Engineering to identify and implement improvements to the client implementation process
• Develop and establish department standards and procedures
• Recommends most efficient ways to ensure the best implementation practices of new or upgraded products
• Evaluates and reports progress and results
• Providing support to Product and Sales Support teams to assist in closing new or renewed business that maximizes Fiserv's ability to implement
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.