You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
• Job Title: Professional Services Consultant, Senior
What does a great Professional Services Consultant, Senior do?
You will work with one of the most widely known, cutting edge EPM applications for our Financial Services clients. You will play a foundational role, serving as a subject matter expert (SME) for our Clients, as well as a key bridge to our Program Management, Product Management and Development teams within the Financial & Risk Management Solutions. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will serve as the key member of the delivery team. You will also interact with the Sales, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Go To Market teams and regularly interact with clients and prospects.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you can look forward to:
• Performs complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs of the operations environment per assigned bank client(s).
• Creates detailed professional client facing documents which include Project Scope; Business Requirements; Gap Analysis; Test Plans; Test Scripts; Project Plans; Training Materials and additional documentation as needed.
• Presents/Facilitates onsite and/or remote client facing meetings related to Axiom Project Lifecycle activities.
• Creates functional documents with value-add directed toward customer deliverables and assistance in the implementation of Axiom.
• Maintain, develop and deliver Axiom processing and product specific training to assigned bank client(s).
• Provide processing operations expertise in identifying, evaluating and configuring Axiom and procedures based upon bank client(s) requirements and operating environment.
• Makes recommendations and process changes to improve and support Axiom processing for assigned banking client(s).
• May assist in Sales calls and/or the creation and review of Fiserv’s Axiom product presentations.
• Identify PS Services or add-on modules sales opportunities for assigned bank client(s).
• Build and maintain client relationships achieving high customer satisfaction.
Required qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of Financial Services industry experience in a business operations area.
• 5+ years of banking or financial operations industry experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior Professional Services Business Consulting experience is preferred.
• Prior project execution experience is preferred
• Knowledge and experience using Fiserv software solutions is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to perform complex analysis of processing business goals, objectives and requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to work with clients to analyze and understand current business processes and recommend process improvements.
• Proven capability to collaborate with client as well as internal teams to define software deployment and configuration strategy that aligns with the bank client’s business objectives.
• Demonstrated expertise and capability to prepare comprehensive training materials and facilitate onsite or remote training sessions to client’s project team and end users.
• Ability to successfully interact with the client’s resources while representing Fiserv as the Axiom processing business subject matter expert.
• Proficiency with Microsoft tools/products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote, Project, SharePoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn key aspects of various Fiserv software applications to advise clients effectively.
• Ability to travel an average of 25% (up to maximum of 50% during peak times)
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commi
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.