You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
*This role can work remotely from any location in the US*
What does a great Digital Execution Specialist do?
The incumbent in this role is responsible for the identification and execution of custom content and engagement strategies for all digital channels. This role supports the organization’s strategic digital content objectives, engagement innovation needs and digital revenue goals, coordinating with marketing staff, internal clients and colleagues, and with external vendor partners. Partner with internal and external digital design, integration and development resources to leverage existing visual assets, identify new assets and collaborate on how user experiences are ultimately brought to life within the digital environment.
As a Digital Execution Specialist, you can look forward to:
• Identify and execute digital content strategies to support the organization’s various sales and partner channels, digital revenue generation goals, cross-selling, support and overall customer retention, and other needs as required.
• Ensure that digital content drives engagement with target audience(s), which will vary by channel, and that digital content is optimized for performance and conversion.
• Identify opportunities to improve user engagement through strong digital content, and work with internal stakeholders and content resources to map out user journeys and bring those ideas to life effectively.
• Look ahead to emerging channels to ensure strategic and tactical plans are executed with appropriate requirements for planning and implementation.
• Author and publish content within content management systems, email automation tools and social media channels.
• Partner with internal and external digital strategic planning, integration and development resources to leverage existing assets and systems as data sources and identify how those data sources are ultimately brought to life within the digital environment.
• Manage day-to-day content strategy requests, digital content production deliverables and internal approval processes.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Responsible for performance of content as it adds to the overall effectiveness of digital revenue goals.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Candidate must have 3-5 years of design experience with strong familiarity designing web-based experiences
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a related field + 3 years of experience creating videos, product demos and special effects
• Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including XD, After Effects & Premiere
• Create multimedia materials including, but not limited to, video teasers, short product animations, product demos and mock-ups
• Experience authoring in content management platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Acoustic, Drupal
• Knowledge / experience of email automation systems and developing email templates
• Experience with formal UAT and QA protocols and best practices
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Deep interest and knowledge of the B2B digital space and emerging digital and payment industry trends
• Clear thinker, organized, deadline-oriented and strong focus on driving results
• Excellent command of English language required (specifically, writing for digital channels)
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects with strong prioritization skills
• Ability to work in dynamic and fluid situations, and effectively navigates through ambiguity
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
• Microsoft Office Suite products
• Experience with B2B usage of core social channels including LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
• Proficiency in using marketing automation platforms
• Knowledge / experience with HTML & CSS is a plus.
Travel required: up to 30% annually
Learn about us
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our card solutions team. Card Services authorizes and settles point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions, monitors and drives ATMs, provides nationwide switching of debit, credit, prepaid and ATM transactions, and owns the Accel® Network. We provide clients with proven solutions to maximize profit, reduce cost, and mitigate risk.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.