SVP, Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence Transformation
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving technology forward?
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
It is an excellent time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and meaningful role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization. At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us
WHAT DOES A GREAT SVP OF AUTOMATION TRANSFORMATION DO?
The SVP, Automation Transformation is a newly defined role reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The role is accountable for the automation of Fiserv, Inc. Automation, including robotic process automation, intelligence scanning, virtual process management, and artificial intelligence/cognitive learning, is an enterprise strategic priority expected to directly improve the client experience and delivery significant operating efficiencies over the next 5 years.
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Serving as a strategic advisor bringing thought leadership and relevant hands-on experience to establish and mature Fiserv’s capabilities in the area of automation.
- Collaborating with a diverse set of partners to understand Fiserv’s operating model and culture, and ensure the automation approach is customized to meet Fiserv’s specific needs.
- Designing and implementing an automation roadmap for Fiserv that defines the “what – how – when,” and incorporates speed, quality and risk considerations.
- Leading a team of 150+ onshore and offshore resources to design and deliver automated solutions.
- Building organizational capability through a comprehensive change management plan; gain stakeholder alignment and continually assess adoption, and measure and communicate outcomes.
- Proactively engage with Business Unit and Corporate Function Leaders to drive alignment and execution of the automation strategy. Serve as the single point of contact for the businesses for their automation needs.
- Demonstrating deep understanding of the different ways of automation – including robotic process automation, intelligence scanning, virtual process management, artificial intelligence/cognitive
- Provides insights and guidance on the cultural and organizational change management programs to ensure successful transformation outcomes.
Market Insight: Displays understanding of business needs and market dynamics in the areas of automation.
Collaborative: Effectively builds an environment of trust, teamwork and collaboration from which to execute against business priorities.
Business Acumen: Broad understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with operations management and the ability to apply that knowledge in actionable ways. Understands the needs of the end-user client and uses that information to inform business decisions.
Results Driven: Able to set compelling goals and be tenacious in accomplishing them. Set priorities, allocate resources, take accountability, and achieve results despite obstacles and set-backs.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical discipline. Master’s degree / MBA preferred.
- 15+ years experience including direct experience in automation design / implementation in different contexts (i.e. multiple business units and corporate functions). Management consulting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working across multiple types of automation including robotic process automation, intelligence scanning, virtual process management, artificial intelligence/cognitive
- Proven success interacting with, and influencing, executive level leadership.
- Experience working in a global, matrix environment
FIRST 180 DAYS SUCCESS MEASURES
Transformation Roadmap: Automation plan established with support from key stakeholders. Clarity and alignment on the “what-why-how-when.” Outcomes and measures are defined.
Organization & Talent Plan: Action plan to build organizational capability and talent pipeline linked to transformation objectives.
Internal Stakeholders: Key internal stakeholders recognize and express confidence in the role and the leader’s ability to effectively lead in this new context. Both solid and dotted line reports accept and support the leadership direction, they are “onboard.”
FISERV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VET
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More