Software Development Engineering, Associate
Must-have Skills: .NET Framework 4.0 Rest API, C#, MVC
• Technical expertise in architecture and designing online banking solutions.
• Ability to create HLD and LLD from business requirements and interpret them into
• Design and develop software components including web applications, middleware and services using technologies like .NET framework 4.0, C#
• Experience in working on large applications, SDLC processes and Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of performance tuning and optimization of application.
• Participate in all design reviews, test case reviews, interaction with BU, clients and stakeholders.
• Provide technical guidance to team members.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in SCRUM environment.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More