You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Who we are:
Every minute of the day, people, businesses, and financial institutions are connecting with one another through payments and financial services technology from Fiserv. Fiserv drives this commerce through simplicity and innovation. You most likely use Fiserv products every day and may not even know it. If you have ever used credit card or gift card at a merchant, paid a bill or made a purchase online, used your phone to make a payment, worked in a bank, or reimbursed a friend through a payment app, then you have used Fiserv products.
Who we want:
We are looking for smart, patient, technically savvy, customer focused teammates to help support clients with financial transactions like the ones above. We are looking for problem solvers, people who are willing to take the extra step to provide great service and have the knowledge to learn to troubleshoot basic issues and inquiries about electronic payments and services. This is a fast paced, high volume Call Center role that can be worked in a remote environment for the right person.
In this role, YOU:
- Receive inbound calls from our bank partners, merchants, and card holders, answering questions, while driving issues to resolution to the client’s satisfaction. Some of these calls will be technical in nature.
- Help our clients to receive a WOW experience as they interact with someone who can be both an active listener, communicator and help clients discover the best solution.
- Be enrolled in benefits effective of your first day of employment including Medical, Dental, Tuition reimbursement, 401-k, stock purchase program and much more (Confirm all are effective day 1 and edit accordingly)
- Will receive state of the art equipment to ensure you can connect to your clients quickly
Requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of consistent experience working in a customer facing role preferably in Financial Services or Technology support
- Experience in a call center environment or remote (work from home) office experience strongly preferred.
- Quiet and secure working environment so you can manage a consistent flow of calls and client interaction without the disruption/distraction of others.
- Ability to connect to the Internet with an Ethernet Cable with the following Internet speed requirements:
- Ping less than 50 ms
- Download greater than 12.0 Mbps
- Upload greater than 2.0 Mbps
Things to know:
Pay Rate: $16.50
Training Start Dates: 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 15 Nov, and 29 Nov
Training Schedule and Length: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST, M-F
Working Schedule: TBD
Pre-employment background and drug test are required.
This is a remote role, but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont Washington D.C or Washington.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.